Most waterproof connectors are large in size, difficult to handle in a production environment and expensive. Meeting customer needs for a small form factor waterproof connector that is easy to handle and cost effective long been a challenge.
Wire to board waterproof electrical connectors meets the need for a small form factor waterproof connector. It has an IP67 waterproof rating per IEC 60529. It is on a 2.0mm pitch(contact to contact) and 4.0mm row to row spacing for double row versions. The overall size when mated is just 30.2mm for the wire to wire series 21.0m for the wire to PCB version.
Available in 2, 3 and 4 positions, wire to board waterproof connectors deliver a similiar cost effective solution by utilizing a phosphor bronze tin plated receptacle contact. As with the wire to wire version the wire to board version contact system has a 3 amp rating and handles 24-22AWG wires. Shrouded headers utilize a copper alloy tin plated contact and are available in a vertical or top entry, style and designed for general use as well as with resign coated (“potted”) PC boards. The header is also designed accept the wire to wire by this connector receptacle for maximum flexibility.
1) Current Rating: 3A AC, DC max.
2) Voltage Rating: 100V AC, DC
3) Temperature range: -55 ºC to +85 ºC
4) Contact resistance: 10mΩ Max
5) Insulation Resistance:1000MΩ Min
6) Withstanding Voltage:1000V AC/minute
8) Waterproof grade: IPX7 of IEC 60529
9) Terminal Applicability: AWG#26-22(Insulation O.D.1.4-1.7mm)
10) Material: Phosphor Bronze
11) Finish: Tin plated(Ni 30-50U'' Sn 80-12U'')
12) Thickness: 0.25mm